Below is a report showing what we have received from each team in terms of paperwork. Please review the list and see where your team stands.
As a reminder, every team must perform final check in. We have set up Thursday night May 22nd at Dick's Sporting Goods (601 N. Martingale Rd, Schaumburg, IL) from 6-9 PM.. We strongly encourage each team to check in at Dick's but if its not possible, you can check in during tournament hours at the registration (main) tent at Olympic Park any time up to 1 hour before your first game.
Please note that even if all your paperwork is in, you still need to be checked in to have your player passes checked and banded.
2014 Grove United Memorial Day Shootout
presented by Quaker
Mandatory Team Paperwork (due by Sunday May 11, 2014)
Note: You do not need to submit IYSA Medical Release forms. You are required to have them at all games, and will need to provide a copy for any player receiving medical treatment.
US Club teams (NISL, out-of-state US Club teams) submit:
1) A copy of your US Club certified roster (NISL, …)
2) A US Club "Player Loan Form" if you are using guest players (up to 5 guest players). Note: Any player within the same club is not considered a guest player.
3) IYSA Medical Release forms for all players (US Club Medical Release forms cannot be accepted)
4) Form NT
Out of State USYSA affiliated teams submit:
1) A copy of your State certified roster.
2) An approved Guest Player form from your home state’s USYSA affiliate organization if you are using guest players (up to 5 guest players). Note: Any player within the same club is not considered a guest player.
3) IYSA Medical Release forms for all players (out-of-state Medical Release forms cannot be accepted)
4) Form NT
5) An approved "Permission to Travel" form from your home state’s USYSA affiliate.
1) A team may have up to 5 guest players
2) All players on a team must have playuer passes from the same soccer affiliation -IYSAS affiliated leagues include:
IWSL, YSSL, CIYSL, SISL, and ILLOWA. US Club affiliated local leagues include NISL and ICL. IYSA and US Club are not affiliated.
3) A player with a player pass from the same club and the same soccer affiliation is not considered a guest player.
4) Guest player forms are no longer required for players from outside the borrowing club. Possession of the player
pass is sufficient. Note: the guest player pass must be from the same soccer affiliation.
5) All players, including guest players, must be listed on the teams IYSA Sanctioned Tournament Roster.
Paperwork can be submitted in the following ways:
Mail to: Grove United
P.O. Box 5321
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Fax to: 847-686-4872
(Note any forms that are faxed must have a cover sheet with the team name, gender,and age group on it).
Email to: email@example.com
(Note any forms that are emailed must be saved as a pdf (not jpg) with the team name, gender, and age group in the file’s title).